Saturday, December 25, 2010

Anti tank obstacles from Italeri!

It was one of my favorites in Italeri catalog 2011.

Anti Tank obstacles in 1/72 scale!

Maybe because I have created my own and wanted competition!

I know, they are not compatible with the Italeri product, but mine!

You can't make a Christmas gift (I know, for yourself!), but it's not too late for a New Year present!


(The picture is from global-models website!)

The set contains 61 parts!

As you can see on the picture there are 4 different obstacle types,each 10 pieces and 4 pieces hedgehows and 5 barbed wire connections!


They all are wargame approved. (IMO, it's not possible to make a mistake with those pieces!)

Here you can buy this item:

http://www.global-models.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25683

1 comment:

  1. They look quite good,Yours look just as good how did you make them?

    ReplyDelete