Another product from Dragon's 1/72-"Armour pro" series is available.
Jagdtiger Henschel Production with 2 Metric Ton Lifting Crane in 1/72 scale (All photos are from "dragonmodelsusa"-website).
The kit has 48 pieces.
- Detailed hull sides w/bolt details and weld seams
- Delicate crane w/photo-etched parts
- Realistic side fenders reproduced
- Intricate road wheels w/separate pieces, allowing unparalleled crispness of details
- Gun barrel travel lock can be assembled in either travel or combat modes
- Delicate rear panel reproduced
- Photo-etched parts to upgrade details
- One-piece DS tracks for easy assembly
- High-definition Cartograf decals
The Jagdtiger was an armored monstrosity produced by Nazi Germany.
It was the heaviest armored fighting vehicle to serve during WWII.
Weighing in at 71.7 tonnes, the Sd.Kfz.186 was a tank destroyer armed with an extremely potent 12.8cm PaK 44 L/55 antitank gun.
A total of 88 vehicles were produced from late 1944 till the end of the war.
However, despite the effectiveness of its thick armor (250mm on the superstructure front) and powerful armament, the vehicle suffered from poor mobility and mechanical unreliability owing to its weight problem.
I can imagine, that some of you are saying now "not another Jagdtiger!". Dragon should have been thought such reactions and added a 2-ton lifting crane, which makes this kit something special.
We all know, Dragon quality with photo-etched parts!
I'll just say, "have fun with this kit!"